ICA Members – You Can Now Be Listed for FREE on Injury+’s Online Marketing Map. This Article Explains (1) How You Can Obtain a Basic-Level Listing and (2) How You Can Upgrade to Include More Contact Info in Conjunction With Your Listing
Main point of this article – Recently, Injury+ and the International Chiropractors Association (ICA) announced an important alliance. Under the alliance, ICA members are eligible to receive a listing on Injury+’s Online Marketing Map for a period of time. This article explains how can take advantage of this promotional benefit.
If you are an ICA member, you’re in the right place.
In December, 2013, Injury+ and the International Chiropractors Association (ICA) announced an important alliance. As part of this alliance, ICA members now become eligible to receive a free listing as on Injury+’s Online Marketing Map for a period of time.
Injury+ is an active-collaborative marketing and support program for “Knowledgeable Injury Practitioners”™
Over time, the company intends to create marketing resources for making it easier for injury practitioners to market themselves in tandem with other injury practitioners – that is, in collaboration or in coordination with others.
Follow These Steps to Receive a Base-Level Listing on Injury+’s Online Marketing Map
If you haven’t previously requested a Base-Level, go to www.injuryplus.org, type in the zip code for your principle office location, click on the “dot” closest to office location, and complete the form for requesting a base-level listing. Expect 2-4 weeks for us to process your request.
Once you’ve requested a base-level listing, you can immediately elect to upgrade your account and include more complete contact information on the marketing map.
Follow These Steps to Immediately Upgrade Your Base-Level Listing and Include More Complete Contact Info on the Marketing Map.
To upgrade your base-level listing on the map – i.e., to include more complete contact information associated with your practice – you will need to first set up a Google+ account (which is free and easy to do) and then to add Injury+ to one or more of your “circles” in Google+ – i.e., “follow” Injury+ in your new Google+ profile.
NOTE – A PRESENCE ON GOOGLE+ IS BECOMING INCREASINGLY IMPORTANT IF YOU WISH TO RANK HIGH IN GOOGLE SEARCHES.
Here are the steps for upgrading:
1. STEP 1 – Set up a Google+ profile or page or both (please note: please include sufficient information to help us verify that you are a health care practitioner).
2. STEP 2 – Create a circle in Google+ – call it Injury+ or InjuryPLUS if you wish.
3. STEP 3 – “Add” Injury+ to your circle. Here’s a link to Injury+’s Google+ page.
4. STEP 4 – Send an email to email@example.com. Copy and paste this message into the body of the email: “I am an ICA member and have recently completed the steps for upgrading my listing on the Injury+ Marketing Map. Please upgrade my listing. Thank you.”
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at Injury+
▪ Keith Pendleton, JD is a health care attorney and business consultant. His most recent achievements include helping to launch Injury+, the Free Forms Library for health care practitioners, and also the “Injury Resource Initiative,” an alliance of industry stakeholders committing to developing and promoting Best Injury Practices for the benefit of those who’ve been hurt or injured in an accident, or who are in pain from an accident. Keith can be reached at (855) 224–3295.
* The mission of Injury+ is to help people find “Knowledgeable Injury Practitioners”™ while at the same time help chiropractors, doctors, providers, and attorneys achieve optimum results through Best Injury Practices.
* Disclaimer: Any listings by Injury+ are subject to the terms and disclaimers of the Injury+ Legal Notice. Such terms include without limit the right of Injury+ to withdraw any benefits or privileges which it may extend anytime with or without cause and also with or without prior notice.