Did you know that Google+ is a free COMMUNICATIONS and MARKETING software program that can help you maximize the value of the Free Forms Library? Were you aware that it’s becoming increasingly difficult to rank high on Google searches without a Google+ profile? Did you know that Google+ is quickly becoming the next-generation PEOPLE platform for “anyone who’s anyone” on the Internet?
Watch our introductory video and learn:
- How to maximize the value of the Free Forms Library to your practice using Google+
- What makes the forms in the Free Forms Library so unique and potentially-useful
- How it’s becoming more and more difficult to rank high on Google searches without a Google+ profile which is “wired” for SUCCESS and SCALABILITY
- Exactly why the International Chiropractors Association (ICA) and Injury+ formed a mutual strategic alliance
- How Google+ can help you receive valuable updates from Injury+ … including new forms, advanced training webinars, etc
- How Google+ can help you more easily share these types of resources with your close group of colleagues
- How Google+ can help you receive potentially-invaluable information from other practitioners and staff, and not just locally either
- How Google+ not only serves as a powerful COMMUNICATION tool, but also as a MARKETING vehicle as well
- Why Google (the search engine) is placing increasing emphasis on valuable and unique content which you post in conjunction with your Google+ account (i.e., “structured” content)
- Why it makes sense to publish your information and articles in a “structured” web environment provided by Google+
- How you can have a leading marketing and advertising individual – Kyle Johnson of And One Studios, LLC – create an initial implementation of Google+ (or re-tool your existing Google+ profile) for only $699 – a site which is wired for SUCCESS and SCALABILITY, and also achieves a little bit of the “wow” factor.
AndOneStudios Can Help You With Your Google+ Implementation – Here’s What You Get
Order Form for AndOneStudios Services – Your Google+ Implementation